Seminar Hours: 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
CEU Hours: 12 Hours
States Approved For: NC, SC, AL
- A “functional history” that will increase your bottom line & improve your quality of care.
- Vitals and subjective objectives that gives you information that will impact your patient’s life.
- A quality chiropractic exam, that increased efficiency, gives better functional data, and “translates” to a more specific “treatment plan” and increased services rendered.
- Objective evaluations that bullet proof your practice and increase potential revenue streams.
- Initial recommendations that make sense, based on objective findings & logical treatment progressions moving the patient from passive to active care quicker.
- Helpful daily visit protocols for passive & active care plans which include: Spinal Adjustments, Extremity Adjustments, Therapy, and Active Rehab.